For the second prom look, I wanted something to contrast the first strong, edgy look. Something for those girls that are more reserved and quiet. The creative team decided to create a classic look that is not faddish and is very feminine.
Tag Archives: classic
By HIM Girls
Talk to HIM!If you would like to get in touch, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- It's been a while, we know! But look out for 2012. BIG-HAIR THINGS! :P Much love. XOXO, HIM Girls http://t.co/gJtIoyFe>> 6 years ago
- It's THE long weekend!! Have fun everyone!!>> 6 years ago
- Interesting article from Yahoo! Enjoy -- 8 Hairstyles Men Love - Fashion + Beauty on Shine http://yhoo.it/jioD5Y>> 6 years ago
- Salon Review: Straight Talk at Hairworks Salon
- "Rock 'n' Folk" - L'Oréal Professionnel's F/W '09 Collection (part 1)
- Make-Over #7: Breathing new life to mature locks
- "Travel Journal” – L’Oréal Professionnel’s S/S 2010 Collection (part 1)
- HairinManila's BLOG YOUR VOTE Contest! Win a Kérastase Minis set or L'Oréal and Pureology products!